Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coming to terms with being a happy fat chick~

It has taken a long time for me to be able to state that I am happy as a fat chick.  I can't entirely blame what I was before it on cancer, Graves disease, or anything else.  It has been a long hard road,  a lot of fall out and things I wish I could undo.  Oh well, time to pick up and move on to the new me.

The new me is not so bad compared to the crazed Graves lunatic I was for such a long time.  The new me is calm and nice, concerned about other's people's feelings, even the husband's.  Imagine that!

The poor husband, I will get into to that soon.  There's only so much one person can endure.  I am sure we were very close to finding what his limit was.  I am not entirely sure he is always happy but I am going to make an effort to spend some time on that.


Coming to terms with life as it is now.